Texas Railroad Depots - Dublin

Dublin was served by three railroads: the Texas Central Railroad, which became owned by the Missouri - Kansas - Texas ("Katy") Railroad; the Fort Worth & Rio Grande, which became owned by the St. Louis San Francisco ("Frisco"); and the Wichita Falls, Ranger & Fort Worth, which became owned by the Wichita Falls & Southern (WF&S).

 

John W. Barriger III took this photo of the W&FS depot on October 1, 1940

  

  

Google Street View of the Katy Depot, which remains standing

 

Dennis Hogan collection

 

Dennis Hogan collection

 
Last Revised: 2/23/2022