This Fairmont Motorcar S2-F, serial number 176001,
was built in December, 1945 for the Texas
City Terminal Railway.
It is unclear when the car was retired from active railroad service
or exactly how The George
Ranch came to own the car.
In 1993, The George Foundation auctioned off the car, and the
purchaser intended to donate it to the then young Rosenberg Railroad
The motorcar did not make the move to the museum until 2003, where
it has been on display since that time.
This website is to chronicle the restoration of this motorcar
to operational condition.